2008. november 9., vasárnap

Friends will be friends...


At kindergarten we often asked each others: 'Who is your best friend?' Well I could never name only one person. I don't like this question. I have always had at least two 'candidates' and I have never been able to choose one. I guess it's good so, I personally feel happy about it.

I was thinking about friendship. I knew before I moved to Pécs, that from September I would see who can be called a real friend. Well, I am not disappointed so far :) My tips were good, those I expected to call me or chat with me every day payed off. This was important for me because friends are essential parts of my life. As we know we can't choose a family (do not misunderstand me,fortunately I don't have any problems with my family), but we can choose our friends.

I think there are different kinds of friends. Some you have because you share the same workplace, diggings, hobby, dormitory or anything like these. I mean you don't have many things in common, it is usually by chance, you usually don't choose it. There are people who are the friends of your close friends and you may often go out with them but you wouldn't call them your real pals. There is another type, fair-weather friends. I think I don't have to explain it. Sometimes we just need this kind of relationships too. I don't think that it is a bad thing, though in Hungarian it sounds like for me. So the last one is the most important, real friends.

I have always been wondering when I was younger and saw my parents going out with their kith, whom will I call my true friends when I will be at the same age as they are now? My mum told me that she knows most of these people since high school or secondary school. So they have passed through many things together. I often imagine myself in my fifties or forties, sitting in my living-room or at the balcony of our weekend house in a summer afternoon circled by friends. We are laughing and telling stories about our youth. :)

Well I hope it is not so close yet!:) Now I must finish, because I am meeting some friends, may we will do something that we can talk about 20 years later too. :)

Take care!

4 megjegyzés:

Dóry8-))) írta...

Being with Friends is one of the best things in the World. 8-)
Your mum is vey lucky. My parents don't have real Friends at all... They weren't in the good place at the good time. 8-( That's why I have to explain them that my 'friendships' are real and special. Unfortunately my mother doesn't trust anybody (she disappointed with people more times in her Life).
Fortunately, I can say that I have real Friends, some of them are old friendships: exactly 15 years old. 8-)
Have a Nice Day! (I like the picture! 8-D)

Nóry írta...

Oh thank you, I like this picture too! :) I am glad you agree with me and you can say you are lucky to have such a long friendship, maybe it isn't too late for your mum! ;)Better later than never! :)

Névtelen írta...

True-true.In time you will find out(or you have already found out), that people whom you call friends are just a few people, and you can't tell whom you love the most.Every one of them are irreplaceable in their own field.Like a friend of me Balázs is my most ancient friend, he has been my friend since kindergarten, another is Zoli, he is my most badass friend, Zsombor is my wisest friend, and so on...I can't tell who is the most important because their is no such a thing!

Sziszi írta...

Yes, i know exactly what you are talking about. I know my oldest friends since i was born. We are living in the same street, same grammar school, but different high school and now we are living in the same sublet here in Pécs. So if I count well this is almost 21 years friendship.:):):)