2008. október 2., csütörtök

A 'German week'

Hello! This is a beautiful day. After school I travel to Kaposvár because some relatives from Germany come to visit us after 6 years. I am very excited because they have changed a lot since the last time we were in Germany and we were missing them so much. They will spend only a week here because their parents are old and can’t be left alone for more than a week. They are the cousin of my father and his wife.

My father is German and we have plenty of relatives in Germany and here in Hungary as well. It is really good because I have been learning another foreign language since I was born. When the whole family gathers together we usually have to speak in German. Last summer one of my cousins got married and they celebrated it in Germany and in Hungary too. There was also a ceremony in the church which was a bit long because it was in Hungarian and after that in German. There are some cousins from the US too so our family is really multicultural.

I am happy about is because I can get to know other countries and places in the world. My favourite city is London but I also like Germany. I spent much time there during my summer holidays when I was younger. This weekend we plan to celebrate my father’s birthday. It will be delightful! Well, I must finish now because I don’t want to miss the bus.
Have a nice weekend!

1 megjegyzés:

Nóry írta...

One more funny thing, it took my relatives one and a half hours to get to Sármellék by plane from Frankfurt,it usually takes the same for me to get to Pécs by bus...